What is ‘The Monday Retrospect’?
This is a weekly collection of things that have caught my attention and imagination over the last week. It is a chance to put into words what I have been doing, thoughts I have been processing, things that are happening. It’s a bit of a mind dump really.
- You may notice it’s not actually a Monday. If so, you are a shrewd individual and deserve to be congratulated.
- I didn’t post, as normal on Monday because the last few days have been a bit of blur as I have been writing, collating, reading and drinking coffee in order to hand in my final two essays of my Master’s program. It’s been all systems go in.
- Anyone else loving all the bank holidays recently?
- The summer is in full swing. I fly to Canada in one week and I still have no idea where I’ll be staying for the next month.
- Life itself is a quotation. – Jorge Luis
- Yes or No?
- I’ve still got some books available for sale on Amazon. They’ll likely only be available for another week or so. Click to go to my shop.
- Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter, or Academia.edu. Or, all of them.
- You get a lot more for your money in Belfast than your do in Birmingham in terms of real estate.
- Spotify is finally changing the availability of their free music. I’ve been expecting this for a long time but it doesn’t make the news any more palatable.
- I think I’d like to launch a little side-hustle in September…been working on some ideas for a few months…
That’s it for today. What’s going on in your life?